De procedure voor dit project is reeds beëindigd. U kan via de jobzoeker een kijk nemen in ons huidig vacatureaanbod.
Our company profile:
Rexnord is an industrial company consisting of two platforms: Process Motion Control (PMC) and Water Management with a yearly turnover of approximately 2 billion dollar. Within the PMC platform, we design, produce and sell highly engineered mechanical components like couplings,shaftl locking devices , bearings, modular conveyor chains and industrial chains. The PMC platform serves a wide array of global end market/sectors like energy, material handling , automotive, food & beverage and petrochemical. Rexnord NV in Mechelen – as part of Rexnord’s Energy Sector- hosts key functions in the commercial and technical support related to the sales of couplings & shaflt locking devices in the EMEA region.
Commercial Operations Manager Energy EMEA
Do you like to improve processes to drive overall customer satisfaction? Are you commercial, technical and creative? Please apply to this vacancy for Commercial Operations Manager Energy EMEA at Rexnord in Mechelen, Belgium.
A Commercial Operations Manager is responsible for:
• Customer relations, Sales support and customer development through deep application knowledge, training and support
• Managing Technical RFQ support and execution; DTO (Design-to-Order) process support
• Developing and executing Rexnord commercial forecasting of all Energy-sector related products
• Partnering with sales to conduct orders root cause countermeasures, help create and execute growth
• Contributing to the SIOP (Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning) process
• Improving ability to deliver sales and orders; help drive value stream efficiency and effectiveness
• Pricing management, price deviation process and warranty & claim handling
• Understanding the industry and application solutions within the energy & industrial sector in EMEA and leveraging this knowledge towards Global R&D and Product Management
• Lead role in driving go-to-market optimization within the energy sector across the EMEA region
• Driving for continuous improvement, adopting the Rexnord Business culture and promote it to the team members
We ask for a Commercial Operations Manager with:
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in (Mechanical ) Engineering
• 5+ years commercial, product or marketing experience related to highly engineered products in a B2B industrial manufacturing enterprise, with strong background in Energy sector
• Proven track record of delivering to forecast through superior industrial commercial marketing and analytics, prior P&L experience preferred
• Demonstrated ability to drive action and impact beyond direct lines of authority
• Ability to travel internationally mainly within Europe (20% of the time)
• Excellent interpersonal skills and competence to lead a small team
• Fluency in English and any other main European language is a benefit
• Ability to thrive in a metrics-driven, performance-based environment with stretched goals
• Responsibilities and challenges within an innovative and international work environment
• Competitive salary with great benefits: companycarr,lunch pass, pension saving, collective insurance and annual bonus related to KPI’s
• Opportunities for professional development and growth
At the end of the job description page, you will see the application button, where you can register and profile yourself.
We ensure full discretion and a confidential treatment of your candidacy.
Op zoek naar iets anders?
Zoek een andere vacature of registreer uw cv en blijf op de hoogte van passende vacatures.