Our client, The Volkswagen Group is undoubtedly a leader in the automobile sector. From its offices in Brussels, the 70 employees of Volkswagen International Belgium provide financial and administrative services to companies of the Volkswagen Group.
To continue this success, we are currently looking for a talented:
(Financial IT specialist)
Support - Infrastructure – Development
• Design, develop, maintain and monitor the application landscape (including administration) on demand and with coordination of the Application Management Services Team Lead to ensure that an uninterrupted and best operations can be guaranteed for the applications.
• Participate in user need detections and detailed business analyses to ensure that user requirements are known, the technical feasibility is assessed and the introductions of an applications provides the desired business value.
• Secure the applications by keeping them updated and patched against vulnerabilities by following VW Group-IT best practices to ensure the protections of the applications against cybercrime and so guarantee the continuity of the applications.
• Implement changes, upgrades and expansions to software components within clearly defined guidelines to ensure the organisation is equipped with technologies and options that best fit in with user requirements.
• Test applications and correct any software errors to ensure that the applications meet the set quality standards and errorless operation now and in the future.
• Update and maintain professional knowledge and technical skills and share this knowledge with internal departments to ensure that the professional knowledge is maximised and can be applied within the organisations in the best possible way.
• Provide 2nd and 3rd support tot users to ensure that a fast and user friendly service can be offered.
• Liaise with vendors, Group-IT and other IT personnel for problem resolution to ensure a fast, solution-focused service when problems arise.
• Master’s degree in IT or computer sciences or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years of related work experience.
• Experience implementing financial solutions using SAP technologies, especially modules like SAP Financial Accounting (FI) and SAP Controlling (CO).
• Team player with excellent communication skills and sense for accuracy.
• Business knowledge of English required; German is a plus.
The following experiences are an additional asset:
• Experience coding in ABAP.
• Understanding of information management, data modeling, system integration, development methodologies, and unit testing.
• Good knowledge of financial processes and -applications.
• Knowledge of Agile Project Management Methodologies.
• First experiences with Business Intelligence solutions.
• A challenging function as a team member of an international company.
• A pleasant working atmosphere.
• A competitive remuneration package
Please send your application in English and a covering letter outlining your motivation and experience towards this vacancy to email@example.com.
For more information you can contact Annemie Meert, 02/759 22 10.
Op zoek naar iets anders? Zoek een andere vacature of registreer uw cv en blijf op de hoogte van passende vacatures.