Our client, Technigroup in Herentals (Antwerp) specialises in industrial refrigeration, HVAC for industry, EX installations, refrigeration technology and customised chillers.
With their reliable concepts in industrial refrigeration and cooling technology, professional maintenance and fast service, this established SME with around 110 employees has an excellent reputation with international and local companies in e.g. the food industry, (petro)chemicals, plastics, printing, nuclear, metallurgy, microelectronics and IT.
Technigroup's 4 basic values are: enthusiastic people, cutting edge technology, satisfied customers and honest returns. Ever since its inception in 1973, these values have been reflected in how the company operates every day. Technigroup stands for innovative solutions and keeps its employees at the forefront of the industry in its own education and training centre.
To support Technigroup's growth, we are looking to expand our engineering department with a passionate:
Industrial refrigeration and HVAC installations
As an EM engineer, you will be responsible for the design and dimensioning of refrigeration and HVAC installations for industrial applications (refrigeration technology, air conditioning for industry, EX installations, refrigeration technology and customised chillers).
Based on an analysis and technical evaluation of the customers demand, you workout a concept in accordance with the specifications and within the budget. Taking into account applicable standards and target values, you select all components and dimension the installation. The next phase is designing and drawing out construction drawings and P&IDs in Autocad 3D and Inventor. You also go on site to verify measurements. Finally, you coordinate the technical details with your colleagues in project execution and our own workshop.
- Education in Air Conditioning, Refrigeration or Electromechanics (Energy option) at Master or Bachelor level or equivalent through experience.
- In our team there is room for a junior and a senior engineer.
- Drawing experience in Autocad 3D or Inventor is desirable. Knowledge of E-plan is a plus.
- Your passion for design and detail engineering is complemented by good general technical insight, analytical skills and a solution-oriented approach.
- You can be characterised as a conscientious team player with a creative mind and a customer-oriented attitude.
- You have a VCA certificate or are willing to obtain one.
- Knowledge of spoken and written Dutch and English is required.
- A job in a growing and dynamic company with a family atmosphere.
- A competitive salary package with company car and fringe benefits.
- Hybrid working in the office and remotely from home with sporadic on-site travel, surrounded by an enthusiastic group of colleagues.
APPLICANTS ARE PREFERRED TO APPLY ONLINE. Create a profile and evaluate yourself on the skills and competencies that guarantee success in this position.
Op zoek naar iets anders? Zoek een andere vacature of registreer uw cv en blijf op de hoogte van passende vacatures.