Our client (HQ in Abuja, Nigeria) is part of a European group of investors with a strong expertise in logistics for semi-solid and liquefied hydrocarbon products in Africa.
The company operates state-of-the-art production facilities and is building and developing a large transportation fleet and a highly specialized logistic network and infrastructure to service demanding industrial customers all over Nigeria and West-Africa.
To further manage and develop strategic and operational Human Resources out of HQ in Abuja, the company is hiring an experienced and excellent :
Expat Human Resources Manager Nigeria
Oil & Gas - Energy - Process Industry - Logistics
• As Senior HR Business Partner you will provide overall HR support and high-level strategic guidance and leadership to Senior Management regarding e.g. recruitment and staffing, talent management, performance reviews, change management processes, succession planning, compensation & benefits etc.
• You and your team will act as first point of contact for local management, employees and workers regarding all employment related questions and operational HR tasks. This includes : payroll, labor relations, employment laws and regulations, local policies, hirings, workforce planning, training, diversity, contracts etc.
• As Human Resources Manager you have a key role in planning and driving strategic growth. You will implement best practices across units and lead standardization and continuous improvements in order to achieve operational, organizational and administrative HR excellence in line with the group's goals and policies.
• You will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer of the company.
To qualify for this position you have a higher degree in Human Resources or related fields of expertise with a proven successful expatriate senior management experience in the capacity of e.g. Human Resources Manager or Human Resources Business Partner.
• You preferably have experience in an industrial/technical (manufacturing, production) or logistics environment, ideally in Africa.
• You preferably have experience in larger organizations (headcount of min. 250-500) with a mixture of white/blue collars, locals as well as expatriates.
• You have a strong multicultural awareness with the ability to manage, support and develop human capital.
• You are a high-impact, self-driven and open-minded manager and change agent with the ability to establish and develop efficient relations with stakeholders at all levels in the organization.
• You have strong problemsolving, planning, communication and interpersonal skills.
• You have sound judgement on human issues with high ethical standards and personal integrity.
• You are passionate about a global work environment and willing and able to adapt to another culture.
• You are prepared to live and work in Nigeria (Abuja) and to operate out of HQ in Abuja with regular travel in Nigeria.
Our client expects a long-term engagement to be expatriated.
In return the group offers an attractive income package with expatriate benefits and incentives according to your contribution to the ongoing development and success of the company.
If you are interested, we ask you to apply on-line by creating a profile and evaluating yourself on the skills and competencies that guarantee success in this position.
Marc Van Beethoven
Interviews and meetings will be organised on different locations in Europe & Africa.
Op zoek naar iets anders? Zoek een andere vacature of registreer uw cv en blijf op de hoogte van passende vacatures.