For almost five decades, our client Elekta has been a leader in precision radiation medicine. For Elekta, Precision Radiation Medicine means delivering globally accessible, precise and personalized radiation therapy that targets the tumor and protects the patient. Leveraging the intelligence of information-guided care, Elekta Radiotherapy can quickly respond and adapt to changing tumor shape, position and biology, all within a streamlined treatment plan. More than 4,000 employees worldwide are committed to ensuring everyone with cancer in the world has access to – and benefits from – more precise, personalized radiotherapy treatments. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Elekta is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm Exchange.
Elekta Unity is a state-of-the art MR-linac that is setting a new standard for personalized radiation therapy. Elekta Unity provides the ability to reshape the dose based on daily changes in shape, size and position of the tumor and surrounding healthy anatomy and then enables accurate dose delivery with real-time visualization of the tumor.
To further strengthen the solutions implementation team for Elekta Unity, we have an exciting career opportunity available for a talented and experienced :
Project Manager - Europe
Medical Capital Equipment Implementations
• Joining the team in Belgium, you will play a key customer facing role in fulfilling the customer order for Elekta Unity solutions within Europe with initially a focus on projects in France and The Netherlands. • You are the primary point of contact for the customer when overseeing planning, pre-construction, delivery, implementation and installation activities for complex capital equipment projects. • You will manage and coordinate day-to-day operations and take financial control of each project while ensuring a timely, quality and under-budget delivery. • You will work closely together with other Elekta teams and with external stakeholders to monitor, schedule and deploy all resources required in construction, installation, testing and commissioning activities. • You will manage contracts with vendors, suppliers and contractors for the full duration of the project. • In building and fostering excellent high level key account relationships you will maintain client satisfaction in all stages of the project planning and execution. This includes ensuring a smooth transition of the customer to Elekta service.
• You will provide regular updates and progress reports and you will constantly seek ways to improve processes and documentation.
To qualify for this position you probably have a higher technical or scientific degree with ideally an additional qualification in Project Management. • You have a relevant experience managing projects in a multidisciplinary high-tech, construction or installation environment. • Knowledge of medical capital equipment or associated systems and technologies is an asset but not mandatory. • Above all you are a result driven and customer focused professional with a strong sense of ownership and a high level of responsibility and dedication. • You are a well organized and autonomous multitasker with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines. • You have a thorough, effcient and methodic approach in dealing with and finding solutions for technical problems • You are IT literate and you have the ability to read technical and architectural drawings. • You are fluent in English and French with knowledge of other European languages as an asset. • This field based position requires intensive travel (1-3 days per week or up to 60% of your time) with the flexibility to operate out of your home office when possible.
Essentiële vaardigheden en competenties:
• Je bent in staat om meerdere projecten tegelijk te managen.
• Je weet bouwkundige tekeningen te lezen en te interpreteren.
• Je beschikt over sterke organisatorische vaardigheden en hebt oog voor detail.
• Je beschikt over uitstekende communicatieve vaardigheden om in dialoog te gaan met de verschillende stakeholders.
• Je beschikt over een goed zakelijk en commercieel inzicht.
• Je beschikt over een goed analytisch vermogen aangevuld met een dosis gezond verstand.
• Je bent volhardend en bent in staat om de beschikbare middelen efficiënt te gebruiken om problemen te analyseren en op te lossen.
• Je bent in staat om samen met anderen resultaten te behalen, zonder directe supervisie.
Elekta is a company with global reach where people development is at the top of the strategic agenda and where you will work for a higher purpose ('We will be here until cancer isn't'). Selected candidates can look forward to a competitive salary and other benefits in an expanding, dynamic, innovative and stimulating international work environment with attractive growth and development opportunities.
How to react?
If you are interested, we ask you to apply on-line by creating a profile and evaluating yourself on the skills and competencies that guarantee success in this position.
Mrs. Ilse Pierloot
Looking for something else? Find another vacancy or register your CV and stay informed of suitable job opportunities.