Our client (HQ in Abuja, Nigeria) is part of a European group of investors with a strong expertise in logistics for semi-solid and liquefied hydrocarbon products in Africa.
The company operates state-of-the-art production facilities and is building and developing a large transportation fleet and a highly specialized logistic network and infrastructure to service demanding industrial customers all over Nigeria and West-Africa.
To further manage, build, expand and develop the company's infrastructure, installations and operations, the company is hiring an experienced and excellent :
Expat LNG Operations, Process & Installations Manager Nigeria - Oil & Gas Industry
• In this position you will be responsible for managing all the activities associated with the start-up, commissioning, operations, processes and maintenance of the company's liquefaction and regasification projects, facilities and installations in Nigeria. • You will be leading and coordinating a diverse and qualified own staff and subcontractors in different fields of expertise : Engineering (Civil, Construction, Mechanical, E&I, Automation, Design), Maintenance, Project Management, Operations, HSE. • You will carry P&L and budget responsibility for the department and for all production facilities and external installations, including cost and inventory control, forecasting, replenishment planning. • You will ensure optimal efficiency, profitability, operational excellence and safety of the facilities and operations. • You will liaise with customers in close collaboration with the Sales Department regarding operations of existing facilities and requirements for new projects and installations. • You will coordinate efficiently with the Plant Manager and with other departments and maintain good relations with staff, clients, vendors, peers, authorities and regulatory agencies. • You will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer of the company.
To qualify for this position you have a relevant technical degree or certification with a proven successful expatriate senior management experience in the capacity of e.g. Operations Manager, Technical Manager, Plant Manager, Construction Manager or Project Director in the Oil & Gas, Process or related industries.
• You have a good knowledge about operations and maintenance routine processes and principles in Oil & Gas plants.
• Project, contract and construction management skills are required to run daily routine tasks and activities.
• A specific experience in the natural gas industry with knowledge of LNG liquefaction and regasification processing infrastructure and operations is highly recommended.
• You are a high-impact, entrepreneurial and customer focused manager with a strong experience in elevating effectiveness and efficiency in the areas of staffing, equipment, methods and processes.
• You have excellent organizational and leadership skills for a demanding, multicultural work environment.
• You are passionate about a global work environment and willing and able to adapt to another culture.
• You are prepared to live and work in Nigeria (Abuja) and to operate out of HQ in Abuja and the plant in Rivers State with regular travel in Nigeria and West-Africa.
Our client expects a long-term engagement to be expatriated.
In return the group offers an attractive income package with expatriate benefits and incentives according to your contribution to the ongoing development and success of the company.
If you are interested, we ask you to apply on-line by creating a profile and evaluating yourself on the skills and competencies that guarantee success in this position.
Marc Van Beethoven
Interviews and meetings will be organised on different locations in Europe & Africa.
Vous cherchez quelque chose de différent? Cherchez une autre offre ou enregistrez votre CV et restez informé des offres d'emploi appropriées.