Our client, IGC Group (HQ in Antwerp) is a Belgian company that delivers polished diamonds of the highest standards to international luxury jewellery brands, high-end retailers and the Swiss watch industry. Established over a century ago, the group of companies now has manufacturing facilities in Thailand, Laos and Botswana as well as commercial offices in the US, Hong Kong and China, employing over 1,300 people. Over the years, IGC Group has developed an acclaimed worldwide reputation and has become one of the industry leaders.
It is IGC Group's mission to offer their clients the finest natural diamonds and a personalized service to create a long lasting, stable and mutually beneficial business relationship. Not settling for average IGC Group tries to set the benchmark for the make, service and ethical standards.
To further expand its worldwide business and strengthen its commercial team in Antwerp, IGC Group has an exciting career opportunity available for qualified and talented :
International Account & Business Development Managers - Polished Diamonds
• You will start with an intensive training to develop excellent product knowledge and in-depth understanding of the company's business model, policies, values and culture.
• You will then join the sales team where you will be responsible for the retention and further development of the client base in Europe, Asia and the US.
• You will expand the international client portfolio by developing new partnerships and identifying new market opportunities.
• You will visit clients and prospective clients all over the world to build strong relationships and become their trusted advisor.
• You will attend international tradeshows, events and fairs.
• You will work together with colleagues in other offices
(e.g. New York, Hong-Kong, Shangai).
• You will report directly to Senior Management about client needs, forecasts, sales performance, planning, budgets and marketing initiatives.
• To qualify for this position you preferably have a master's degree.
• You are highly motivated, competitive, full of initiative and you have strong commitment to achieving excellent results.
• You are a natural-born negotiator with excellent networking skills who is able to persuade others and build trust.
• You are a person with high integrity and sound judgement.
• You are fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
• Ideally you have a successful experience in managing and developing customer relationships or business development in a competitive international work environment.
• Experience in polished diamonds or in related industries (high- end luxury products, jewellery, watches) can be an asset.
• You can work independently and you are flexible and efficient with the ability to travel internationally in an autonomous and well-organised way.
• You are an ambitious self-starter, ready to become a diamond expert with a passion for the product.
IGC Group offers an attractive and exciting long-term career opportunity in an international and multicultural environment. You can expect training and development opportunities on top of a highly attractive salary package. You will be working at the center of the Antwerp diamond district.
If you are interested, we ask you to apply on-line by creating a profile and evaluating yourself on the skills and competencies that guarantee success in this position.
Marc Van Beethoven
Vous cherchez quelque chose de différent? Cherchez une autre offre ou enregistrez votre CV et restez informé des offres d'emploi appropriées.