Signode is a leading manufacturer of a broad spectrum of transit packaging consumables, tools, software, and equipment that optimize end-of-line packaging operations and protect products in transit. Main customer sectors include the food and beverage, chemicals, building materials, pharmaceutical and other high-volume industries. Signode is a pioneer in the industrial packaging sector with a long history of customer-focused innovations in materials, processes and automation technology that have revolutionized the sector. Since 2018 Signode is the Transit Packaging Division of Crown Holdings, Inc. and sharing a portfolio of products, services and capabilities that make the group the world’s premier end-of-line packaging company. With over $2,2 Billion in revenue, Signode currently employs over 7,000 employees with 80+ manufacturing facilities across 6 continents.
In Signode's value proposition Packaging Plus Reliability Services stands for comprehensive tiered service support to meet the service demands of today and tomorrow. This includes : field service, emergency repairs, preventive maintenance schedules, safety inspections, training, 24/7 technical phone support, parts shipping and advanced retrofits and equipment tuning.
To strengthen the Benelux Service and After Sales organization the company has an exciting career opportunity available for experienced and motivated :
Field Service Engineers Belgium
Industrial Packaging Solutions
• After an intensive training period (Germany, Benelux) you will be responsible for the installations, repairs and maintenance of semi- and fully automatic industrial packaging machines and hand-equipment in different parts of Belgium with occasional interventions elsewhere in Benelux.
• You will offer high-quality service to end-customers in a wide range of high-volume industries.
• You will be supported by the Backoffice and Customer Service team in The Netherlands for planning, spare parts, technical advice, orders and administration.
• You will guarantee customer satisfaction by providing assistance for technical improvements, changes and troubleshooting.
• On installation and start-up of new machines you will deliver support and training to customers on site.
• You will diagnose mechanical and electrical breakdowns and you will issue reports on repairs or replacements.
• You will report directly to the Benelux Service Manager.
• For these vacancies we are looking for talented and versatile professionals with a technical degree in Electromechanics, Industrial Maintenance, Automation, Electrotechnics or similar.
• Ideally you already have experience in field service, technical support or maintenance for (semi-) automated machines and equipment in an industrial environment.
• You are a dedicated and responsible person who shows a high degree of autonomy and flexibility.
• You are well organized and efficient and you have a thorough and methodic approach in dealing with and finding solutions for technical problems.
• You are customer-oriented and you can demonstrate excellent communication skills.
• Depending on your territory you are fluent in either French or Dutch. For both vacancies a good practical command of English is required.
• In this field-based position you will operate out of your home-office with occasional visits to the Benelux office in The Netherlands.
Signode offers an attractive long-term career opportunity in a professional and international work environment. You can look forward to a competitive compensation package with benefits, company car and incentives.
If you are interested, we ask you to apply on-line by creating a profile and evaluating yourself on the skills and competencies that guarantee success in this position.
Marc Van Beethoven
Vous cherchez quelque chose de différent? Cherchez une autre offre ou enregistrez votre CV et restez informé des offres d'emploi appropriées.