La procédure de ce project est déjà terminéé. Vous pouvez consulter notre offre actuelle en utilisant le moteur de recherche.
EPF, the European Panel Federation, has members in more than 30 European countries and represents the manufacturers of particleboard, MDF, OSB, hardboard, softboard and plywood. The European wood-based panels industry has an annual turnover of about 25 billion euro, and creates over 100.000 jobs directly.
The offices of EPF are in the centre of Brussels, next to the inner ring road and by the Trône/Troon metro station. We are looking for an enthusiastic (m/f):
Administration and Communications Officer
Are you an administrative expert? Do you have a passion for communication? Do you value sustainability and are looking for a job with impact? Seek no further, you are the person we are looking for!
Your task will be to help take EPF’s communications activity (press, social media, publicity etc) to a new level, whilst concurrently performing the daily administration for the Brussels-based activities of the federation.
As this is a new role, we estimate that the communications tasks and the administration tasks will be divided as 50% / 50%.
These will be some of your responsibilities:
- General office administration for 5 colleagues and 100+ member companies
- Organisation of meetings and events (internal and external) from the early planning to final delivery
- Coordinating the preparation of the Annual Report and keeping the database and maps updated
- Communicating EPF’s messages to internal members and external parties such as the European Institutions, as well as regulators and other stakeholders
- Managing the existing communication channels (website and social media)
- Writing press releases, newsletters and general communications
- Assisting the dissemination of information from EU projects that EPF is engaged in
- Helping with the collection of market data from members and member companies
- Aiding with the incoming and outgoing financial documents such as invoices
- Co-developing and implementing the communication strategy going forwards
To achieve maximum performance, the expectation is for you to help find the optimum way to bring EPF’s advocacy to the European Commission, the European Parliament, the European Council, to national governments and even, in time, consumers.
The European Commission calls for a clean planet for all by 2050. Wood-based panels can play a major role in this, and your role is to help secure a share for our members’ products in this vision.
You will report to the Managing Director and will work functionally for him and the Technical Director. This is a new enhanced position, which replaces the previous one of Office Assistant, giving it new impetus and responsibility.
- You have a university or equivalent degree, ideally in business administration, or communications, or journalism, or other combined with several years of work experience.
- You have very good written communication skills in English. You have also an excellent command of spoken English plus either French or Dutch, spoken, read and written. Additional language abilities, particularly in German, would be an advantage.
- You are attracted to taking the responsibility for dossiers and projects.
- You are a team player who excels in working with a small and diverse group.
- You also have the initiative of a self-starter and the ability to work without daily direction.
- You have a very good knowledge of the Office Suite. It is a plus if you have knowledge and interest in designing and editing or are willing to learn how to use new tools (especially Wordpress).
- You are communicative, convincing, detail-oriented and accurate.
- You have an interest in European affairs.
- You are a hard worker and prepared to work 4 days/week in the Brussels office.
We offer you an exciting job in a European environment, with widely varying contacts. You will be able to expand your expertise in international economics and business and allow your job to become that of an expert in the European wood sector. You will receive a competitive salary and attractive extra-legal benefits (statutory vacation plus compensation days, life insurance and pension plan, private health scheme, lunch vouchers etc).
Remote work is possible 1 day/week.
Remote work is possible 1 day/week.